Wish you could access the volume pricing of the big players...like school systems or large chains and other businesses? Now you can! With ECE Shared Resources NC, you will be able to obtain deep discounts on a wide array of goods and services including child products, office and school supplies, food and beverages, telecommunications, uniforms, human resources and hiring, marketing and promotions, payment processing, facilities management, fundraising, consulting services, and more.
Do you spend too much of your precious time searching and searching for information you need? Look no further! With ECE Shared Resources NC, you and your staff will quickly and easily find reliable answers to an ever expanding multitude of ECE questions and solutions for your program.
IMPROVE QUALITY – THE BOTTOM LINE FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES!
With your subscription to ECE Shared Resources NC, you can reinvest the time and money you save where it counts the most...in the services you provide to children and families!
Classroom – Explore resources to help you better manage inside the classroom. Includes: assessment, curriculum, Early Learning Standards, ERS materials, executive function, family connections, literacy, physical activities and teacher resources.
Program Administration – Download editable forms and policy templates – and get a jump start on creating your own documents tailored to your program’s unique needs. Includes: budgeting, business plans, family handbooks, family surveys, child enrollment forms, bulletin boards, safety strategies, and downloadable posters for handwashing routines, diapering, daily health checks, and more.
Human Resources – Find tools, templates, and resources to effectively manage your human resources function – and avoid costly mistakes. Includes: sample job descriptions and ads, interview guides, employee handbooks, employee orientation, background and drug checks, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, HR guidance, and more.
• Regulations – Access quick links to information about NC child care regulations. Includes: child care law, rules for child care centers and family child care homes, program start-up, serving children receiving a subsidy, emergency preparedness, curriculum, criminal background check requirements, and sanitation requirements.
• Raise Quality – Learn about all things related to NC’s star rated licensure program.
• Marketing – Use a suite of marketing materials with guides and templates to create professional-looking communications materials – quickly and affordably.
• Training – Choose training on an ever expanding array of topics – delivered online and/or in your community.
• Library – Discover everything you need to stay abreast of trends and current thinking in child development, program administration, and family communication. Each time you log in, you’ll see headlines from the major early learning online news sources – so you’ll always know what’s happening in the field.
• Community – Connect to other subscribers to share knowledge, insights, and real world experiences with ECE professionals across the state. You can create private or public chat groups and conversations, upload and share documents, collaborate, and create community forums on topics of interest.
Multi-sited centers: Please send an email to Theteam@ncecesharedresources.org to get your discount code!
You're all set. A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you.